healthy whole grain pasta recipes?
naruto Asked: healthy whole grain pasta recipes?
Hi, I would like to know the simplest and easy and fast pasta recipes that I could cook. it can be hot or cold
My favorite pasta dishes:
- Lasagna: http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2006/03/my-
- Pasta with beanballs: http://blackcatkitchen.com/2011/02/spagh
- Pesto pasta: I like basil pesto the best, but you can use any fresh herb and nut combination you like. Don't forget the garlic.
- Spicy Thai peanut noodles: I really like to use brown rice noodles for this, but linguini should work as well. http://www.food.com/recipe/thai-noodles-
- Koshary (Egyptian pasta dish): sounds weird, tastes good: http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Sa
- Mexican pasta salad: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=17797.
Hope that helps!
* spaghetti and meatballs
* swedish meatballs
* pork ramen